Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby Joanna Went HOME!!




Yeah...on Tuesday. The only day out of the last ten days that I have had off of work, and she was discharged! Geez. The nurses are always the last to know...:) But it is GOOD news, and I will hopefully see her again when she comes back to the ship for a check-up. Praise God for healing her and getting her off this ship...alive and with an ADORABLE new upper lip:) thank you for your prayers and I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I did!!! Before and after......


Before cleft lip repair......





And after.....


(her nurse really should have cleaned her nose better before this picture....um, that would be me:))





5 comments:

Payne said...

Amazing! I miss u so much Becks! I hope you are doing well. Hang in there! To be God be the Glory!
HP :)

Tyrone said...

how long did you commit to (or for) on the ship?

Dad said...

WOW!!!
Not only do I see a new upper lip for baby Joanna. . . . . . . . . .
I see a NEW LIFE!
God bless you.

Vickie said...

Hi Honey,
I tried to sign as Mama, but it keeps coming up Vickie. So I guess we're on a first name basis now.
I love your blog. Sometimes I treat myself to a cup of coffee and a sweet chat with you by spending time reading your blog. The experiences you relate make me laugh and cry and praise God.
I'm so glad you are willing to be the hands of God. You are witness to miracles as a result, and we are too. Loving you dearly! Mama

Flocking-Bird said...

What a smile! Definitely Joy from the LORD!

love you girl

flock