Saturday, October 11, 2008

What He Has done

This is the scripture that was on my pillow upon arriving at Ellel today. I can't read it without tearing up. This is what He has done for me.


"I'll go ahead of you, clearing and paving the road. I'll break down bronze city gates, smash padlocks, kick down barred entrances. I'll lead you to buried treasures, secret caches of valuables-- Confirmations that it is, in fact, I, God, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name."
Isaiah 45:2-3 (the message)

More than probably any other moment in my life, I feel aware of the way God has cleared for me. He has crushed fears, trampled lies, lifted burdens, broken chains, and cleared confusions. I think I am now being led to the treasure stores and my feet can't go fast enough. Yes, God, this is You!

3 comments:

Alan said...

You're in Scotland and England! Thems my stompin' grounds!

Unknown said...

Wow... this is exciting!

Dad said...

I'm so thankful and excited for you, Becks!
Love you.