Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Angels along the way...

Amazingly, we never had to stay in a hotel or a hostel in our ten days of exploring England and Scotland... several generous friends and friends of friends opened their homes to us, and BLESSED us so much!! We got to reunite with Grace (above), a nurse friend from Mercy Ships who lives in Birmingham, and while we were at her place, several of the other girls from the Ship who live in the area came for dinner and we had a little reunion~! It was great to laugh and to tell stories, and just to feel so at home being around them again. I love you guys!

We also reconnected with my friend Rebekah, who was truly a God-send last year on my way through London. She is a friend of my friend Rachel from the Ship, but I am convinced God meant for our paths to cross and I am so glad we are friends now! Once again, she opened her home to us, ate greek food with us, and we laughed lots and got reconnected! THANKS Rebekah!!

No comments: