Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Deliverance




But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy name's sake:
  because thy mercy is good,
deliver thou me, for I am poor and needy, 
and my heart is wounded within me.  
Psalm 109:21-22

He sent His WORD and HEALED them,
and delivered them from their destructions.
Psalm 107:20

Return unto thy rest, o my soul;
for the Lord has dealt bountifully with thee.
For thou has delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, 
and my feet from falling.  
I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.
Psalm 116:6-9

Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!  For He satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psalm 107:8-9


1 comment:

Stephen and Melanie said...

I'm so thankful for your journey and for the experiences you are having and for the impact you are having on people. Becky, It's great! Love,
Mel