Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Was Made For This...

TO CLING
My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.  Psalm 63:8
TO SING
Sing to the LORD all the earth.  Proclaim His salvation day after day.  1 Chronicles 16:23
TO WORK
Six days you shall labor and do all your work.  Exodus 20:9
TO REST
...but on the seventh day you shall rest; even during the plowing season and harvest you must rest.  Exodus 34:21
TO BE AT PEACE
The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace.  Psalm 29:11
TO WORSHIP
This is what the Lord says:  Let my people go so that they may worship me.  Exodus 8:1
TO LOVE
If I gave everything I had to the poor and even sacrificed my body, but do not have love, I gain nothing.  1 Corinthians 13:3
TO GIVE
You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion... 2 Corinthians 9:11
TO RECEIVE
Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy adn find grace to help us in our time of need.  Hebrews 4:16
TO BE FREE
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.  Galations 5:1
TO BE
For in Him we live and move and have our being.  Acts 17:28


1 comment:

Vickie said...

Lovely. Just the Word of the Lord I needed tonight.
Mama